- Do you find yourself competing against supermarket meal deals?
- Do you worry that a Greggs could open at any minute and kill your business?
- Would you like to have more corporate catering clients?
- Do you post things on Social Media that no one responds to?
- Do you offer the best food in town, but nobody knows about it?
If this sounds like your business – then Altrincham HQ’s Social Media Marketing For Sandwich Shops Workshop can help
Why should your sandwich shop or cafe use Social Media to promote your business?
77% of people eat the same lunch every day
If you’ve heard of Customer Lifetime Value you’ll know why that is important
1 office worker spending £5 a day 5 days a week 47 weeks a week (remember holidays) adds up to a huge amount a year
One customer could be worth £1175 a year
Imagine 20 of those
Imagine 50 of those
Imagine 100 of those
It could change your life
Do you want to change your life?
Do you want to change your families life?
James has worked at the office around the corner from your business for 3 years.
He’s happy with his job and never sees himself leaving,
Despite your business being one of the closest lunchtime offerings to where we works he always goes to Boots for a meal deal option every day.
One day he’s scrolling through Instagram and sees your posts of the feed.
The next day he walks into your sandwich shop the next day and he’s blown away. It costs a little more than the Boots meal deal, but he works hard and considers it’s a treat.
From this point on Boots is a thing of the past and you see him every day.
Not only that he starts telling everyone in the office how nice your food is and you win more customers.
Jane works at home now since the pandemics happened.
She prefers it to travelling on a train each day to work and she saves a lot of money on train fares and lunch every day.
But she’s started to feel lonely so arranges to meet up with one of her friends every Friday.
She asks her friends on Facebook where they’d recommend locally and your name comes up several times from happy customers on Facebook who originally came in because of your social media marketing.
She makes it her regular lunchtime visit every Friday and takes a different friend each week with her.
Not only that her husband works for a local solicitors firm and he’s started ordering in sandwiches for the monthly office meetings. That order alone is worth £1500 a year.
As a business you’ve always offering outside catering for birthdays, celebrations and funerals.
It just spreads organically through word of mouth, but now you’ve started posting on social media you start to mention your outside catering on a regular basis.
Emma sees a post and her 7 year daughter has a birthday coming up in 6 weeks.
She enquires and puts a booking in for 60 people with a mixture of food for children and adults.
Off the back of that order you then get 10 further bookings that year from other mums in the same school.
It totally changes the face of your business and with repeat bookings every year your turnover has increased by 30% year on year.
Who are our workshops for?
- Sandwich Shops
- Butty Vans
- Outside Catering Companies
Which platforms can you cover?
What will you learn in our workshops?
Over a half / full days training you will find out
- Find out which platforms work for your business and why
- How to manage your social media in less than 30 mins a day
- How to build awareness about your foodie business (even if you have a poor location)
- How to create great relatable content for your business that sells without selling
- How to encourage user generated content and get people talking about your business
- How to win on TripAdvisor and review websites
- How to reach out to corporate clients
… and much more
How Long Do The Workshops Last?
Dependent on your needs we can offer
* Half Day
* Full Day
Contact Us For A Quote
So we can prepare the best possible quote let us know
A little information about your business…
- Which platforms you currently use
- Your objectives for the session
- Duration of the session
- Number of people attending
Email email@example.com or call Alex on 07806 774279