Facebook Pages have had a timelines make over and previews are rolling out for admins across the pages as we type……..
The full roll out date for all pages to be changed over however is not until the 30th March
Here’s our initial thoughts…
MAJOR CHANGE – YOUR CUSTOMERS CAN NOW MESSAGE YOUR PAGE VIA FACEBOOK
You can now message a page if the page admins allow it so it offers more open communication with the brand
It’s a great opportunity to be able to talk to your customers, but again eats into your businesses time when you add to page management as well as twitter, email responses etc
Only activate this option if you can realistically have regular contact with your customers as delayed responses are not great for customer service
* Cover photos are a great opportunity to showcase what your brand does well
* Address, contact number and opening hours are displayed top left for easy contact
* You can scroll back and see a full history of a company going back years
* About Us Section (picture above) looks much more cleaner
* Those funky apps and landing pages you’ve spend time or money developing – they seem to be hidden away top right – ideally the specific apps can be chosen along the top page
* Facebook recommendations section seems to have disappeared – major major loss if so
* Although the cover photo is a great window – we did like the variety of the 5 photos across the top on old pages
Some very positive changes – but the recommendations section going is a major loss
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK?
Have a look on your own facebook page and let us know what you think?