Who told you that December had to be quiet?
In years of running a business I’ve come across 2 types of people – those who enjoy all that December brings, but still treat it as a normal month in business …. and those that start December 1st with the mindset that December is the quiet month
Funnily enough the latter also consider January a quiet month, June-August as quiet months …. well every single month has a reason to be quiet doesn’t it
Here is some December motivation to make you think about why December is business as usual!!!
1. If you treat December as a lazy month – be prepared for a quiet January, February and March
2. Don’t put off to January what you can do in December
3. A minute wasted in December – is 2 minutes catching up in January
4. There’s always an excuse for a quiet month – Christmas just happens to be the excuse for December
5. December is 8.3% of your year – imagine looking back at your life at 70 wishing you could have that 8.3% back
6. Christmas is a time for giving – giving your business the best shot at success, not giving up on business
7. Be grateful for everything you’ve achieved this year – take time out to reflect on how far you’ve come
8. Be happy for the success of others around you and learn what they do well
9. How you end the year is a reflection of how hard you worked the rest of the year – work hard, always!
10. Write down all your goals for next year and display them where you work every day
11. Never end December on a low – it will set the tone for the next 12 months
12. Who told you December had to be quiet? A Successful Business or a Failing one
The greatest gift you can give yourself is the gift of learning – share this with someone who needs to read it
NEED HELP WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA?
Chat to us about Social Media Marketing for YOUR organisation , so we can better understand YOU and what will grow your organisation
We can only find out what is unique to your business by chatting with you
We offer Social Media Training on
We can do this
* Corporate Workshops
* Group Workshops
* Face to Face or Via Zoom / Skype
Please call Alex on 07806774279 or email email@example.com