A Grade Students Deserve A Grade Restaurants
In August Thousands Of A Level And GSCE Students Locally Will Be Celebrating Their Results With Families
That’s right – Students + Mum & Dad + in many cases Nan and Grandpa as well
- A Level Results Day – Thursday 17th August 2017
- GCSE Results Day – Thursday 24th August 2017
Here are the approc number of Students locally who will be celebrating (based on 2013 figures)
- Year 11 (GCSE) – 2,414
- Year 13 (A Level) – 1,011
- Year 11 (GCSE) – 1,349
- Year 13 (A Level) – 518
How many restaurant’s are marketing this in the coming weeks to existing customers as well as potential customers?
If previous years are anything to go by, there will be no results day marketing from restaurants until around 9am on the day A Levels hit the headlines
At Altrincham HQ we want businesses to realise August doesn’t have to be a quiet month and take advantage of the many marketing opportunities that present themselves
We’ve teamed up with Altrincham Design Studio to offer an integrated approach of both in-restaurant marketing material as well as Social Media Marketing
RESTAURANT MARKETING RESULTS
- Altrincham HQ work with restaurants who get 30% of their business via twitter and do little traditional advertising
- Our clients include 2 of the Top 5 Restaurants in Altrincham on Tripadvisor
- Our clients had pre-bookings in Wilmslow before the restaurant had even opened
- Altrincham Design Studio have had design work used in venues such as Phanthong, Dry Bar, The Roadhouse, Flamin Galah, The Station and Spooky Woo Spectacular amongst many others
Do you want local families to come to your restaurant or your competitors restaurant to celebrate?
Our Social Media Management clients are already marketing and taking bookings.
You should be as well
If you want online marketing success for your restaurant contact us on email@example.com or 07806 774279
Effective posters like this one below can bring together your online marketing into the physical environment